2010年2月14日星期日

assignment 2

This is the fourth photo. After I gave these 3 photos to my friends. They gave me different stories. Then i gave them fourth photo. They also can guess what is that mean and gave me a another story. It is interesting and exciting.











I just choose these three photos. Then I send these photos to my friends. The first one is my little sister. She just 12 years old. She is a student. When she saw them, she told me a little story. In the night, the Scotland's night seems preety nice. It is a multicoloured world. A man drave his car to a club. He sang the song on the stage in his world. He is so sportful. At the same time , a lot of models wear the beautiful colth show the beauty of the design near that singer. All of audiences feel so amused. They gave these actors strong applause again and again.


The second people is my friend. He is a student in design university. He thinks a lot of people first went to a place to watch a fashon show. When they finish the fashion show, they went to a bar . They are so lucky, because a very famous band on the stage sang the songs. So they are so happy. They drank a lot. When they come from the bar, bacause they drunk, so they feel the world is very misty and the line of sight is also misty. Then they went to home.


Next people is my friend. He is 18 years old and study buniess. He thinks a man walked on the road. He just feeling the taste of this new city. Suddenly, he saw a bar, and heared a piece of graceful rhythm. He is so curious about it, so he went in and want to just look it . He saw a singer on the stage sang the songs, and some models show the new products. Because a company invent a serious of products. So they hold a party for propagandize the new things.


The last people is a guy worked in a company. He told me from these photos is a girl who is a model in this fashow show. And her boyfriend is a singer. Every day when this girl finish her work her boyfriend always pick her up to home. Sometimes they driving sometimes they walking. They are so crazy about each other. So after few years, they married. But this guy also every pick her wife to home.







没有评论:

发表评论