2010年2月1日星期一

Photo Task 2
















These photos is my photos. I give them to my friend. When she see them, she told me her thoughts. Some is right, but some is wrong. She thinks i like colourful thing. in my opinion, sometimes i like colourful thing like little dolls or object but sometimes i like white and black thing. She thinks i like spring and shopping. I really like shopping but i don not like spring. I like autumn. She think i have good education. Because from photos my schools are so beautiful and looks good. Actually, it is true. And my family is in middle class.



From my friend's photos i think she is a bold girl . Because her room is always chaos and so many thing in a small place. But she think sometimes she is also very lovely. Such as she likes dolls and likes small lovely object. i think she likes colourful colour. She is argee with me. I think she is in a middle class family. Because she likes shopping. She often buy a lot of thing. And she often travelling like go to Italy. She can buy the hot chocolate even it cost 6 pounds. Her family is not bad, they can provide thing to her daughter. So i guess her mum and dad is all have high education and live in a high environment. So their daughter is also live in a good place, and have good treatment. Later, she told me she really has a nice mum and dad. She often buy the famous brand 's object. And i also think she likes the famous stars and the band like rock band. However, i am wrong. She just like idol stars. She don not like rock music. She like popular music and popular stars. When i ask her do you like cooking? She is not sure. She told me maybe she likes cooking or not. She is sometimes don not know herself. But she really like shopping.

没有评论:

发表评论