2010年2月1日星期一

Photo Task 1

What is this? i really don not know! Cake? Butter? Ice cream?I guess she cooks the cake in her home~ Maybe she will celebrate her birthday, so she wants make a cake for people.
Later, she told me she went to Italy. In her sister's room. Her sister is good at cooking. So her sister made a kind of special cake for her. It is looks interesting.


Is it coffee? I don not know. Maybe she like coffee? Or she like cooking?
Later, she told me it is hot chocolate. She went to Italy and in a store drink it. It is so delicious. And she don not like cooking.


This pohoto i just guess it is a Christmas tree! Pretty nice! So many dolls on the tree. I think it is near a shop. When she shopping she take this photo. So i guess this girl likes this doll and like shopping.
Later, she told me, it is in the Holland's airport. This doll is both in Holland. So it is so famous in there. And she really like this doll.




This is a another photo about her desk in the room. I think this is her room in China. On the desk , we can see the lovely doll, laptop, lamp, sketchbook, pen, and so many thing. I think she likes rabbit, because this doll is like rabbit. And she like drawing. Her family is the middle class. Because we can see this girl has a lot of thing.

Later, she told me it is a room in Dundee. She shared this flat with her friends. And she just like this doll call Mifei. Her mum and dad loves her so much. So give her money to buy the thing she likes.

It is a another chaos photo . hehe. I think it is my friend's dormitory. So many big luggages. The colour is colourful. Pink, orange, blue ,red. Maybe just move in this room. So she was tidy it at that time.
later, she told me i am right. haha, so happy.



Well, I just guess this photo is my friend's desk in her room. I am not sure where is this room . Maybe in her own room with her family or just dormitory. wa~~ computer, books, glasses, cups, papers, clock, and so on. It is so fun. A lot of thing on her desk and so chaos. I just guess maybe she is a bold girl. And she like shopping ,watching TV , chatting, and watching films.
Later, she told me this photo is in her dormitory in dundee university. In fact, she often watching films and chatting on the internet. She likes shopping and buying different thing.















没有评论:

发表评论